- 1 kg Amla
- 200 gr Red Chilli Powder
- 200 gr Rai Powder
- 200 gr Salt
- 250 gr Oil
- 2 Lemon (take juice)
- Wash and dry amlas without moisture.
- Take and heat 250 gm oil in a nonstick pan.
- Add amals into the pan, cook on low flame.
- Covered with a plate filled with water.
- Cook until the amlas divide leaving seeds.
- Turn off heat and leave aside till it becomes cool.
- Add chilli powder, rai powder, salt and lemon juice.
- Mix the pickel very carefully without leaving seeds.
- Store it in a dry bottle .