Search A Recipe

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday / Anniversary To Sivani's Kitchen



Happy 1st Birthday To Sivani's Kitchen!

Today May 5th, 2012 is my blogs 1st birthday. I can't believe that it has come around so quickly. I started blogging with the encouragement of my family members. Then I have to publish my first post. I don't know how to write and how to post. These are all my children's support and they encourage me a lot.

Exactly one year ago today I started this blog ( Sivani's Kitchen). I would have a followers of more than 25 & page views of more than 21,000. And all this is because of you & my family support and encouragement. Thanks again for your support and  keep your eyes on my blog.


happy birthday
                                    Happy Birthday To Sivanis Kitchen

1 comment:

  1. awesome aunty..
    great job.. most of my friends are following your blog.

    Wish your blog a very happy birthdday and looking for a loooooooooooooooooong followers list.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...